We sincerely invite you to join us and build a green future with us!
Join us and walk hand in hand. We are a diverse, dynamic and creative team.
An inclusive corporate culture enables employees with different global backgrounds to come together to realize their potential and break through themselves. We respect and value cultural diversity, and provide a broad stage for every member who joins us to display their talents.
We are committed to creating a fair, inclusive, diverse platform and providing you with the right career opportunities to fulfill your dreams. Join us and work together, let us walk hand in hand to build a green future! Check out our job opportunities for you below!
- work place
- Number of recruits
- Production Management Manager
1. Control and coordinate the personnel management and various production activities of the production department;
2. Track the production situation, product demand, production process, output value target, etc., and complete the production target on time;
3. Respond to production abnormalities in a timely manner, track problems in a timely manner, and put forward reasonable suggestions;
4. Participate in the action plan and implementation of improving production efficiency and product quality;
5. Monitor and standardize the operation methods to ensure the safety and cleanliness of the production site;
6. Responsible for the management and training of employees.
1. College degree or above, chemical engineering and other related majors;
2. Have good leadership, organizational and coordination skills, communication skills, execution skills, etc.
3. Can bear hardships and stand hard work.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.comEmail and apply now